March 28, 2024, 07:49:51 am

News:

This site is now on a new server!

Plug for the forum!

Started by analyzedatheist, March 17, 2011, 04:38:26 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

analyzedatheist

Hello all,

I just wanted to draw your attention over to my blog again, at http://analyzedatheist.tumblr.com.

I have just written up a nice plug for your forum, which I believe to be probably the most informative that I've seen.  I've not spent much time reading here yet, but it is my intention to do so over the next little while.  I just want you to know it's not my intention to just come here to plug my blog.

Anyways, not much is new with me, still godless and loving it.

The Analyzed Atheist (AATS)
People don't think enough.  It's alright to have our superficial interests and entertainment, but if we do not take sufficient time to really think about our life, our place in the universe, and the empirical evidence that points to our origins, then we fail to feel the awe-inspiring  power of the human mind.

Unbeliever

Hey!

I agree, the unanalyzed life is not worth living.

I've already got your site in the list, but maybe having it here will draw more attention to it.

And I agree, she does have a great smile!  :-D
"Some say God is living there [in space]. I was looking around very attentively, but I did not see anyone there. I did not detect either angels or gods....I don't believe in God. I believe in man - his strength, his possibilities, his reason."
Gherman Titov, Soviet cosmonaut, in The Seattle Daily Ti

Joe Bloe

Hi AA,

I just bookmarked your blog. Cheers.