// Bad Behavior Start $txt['permissionname_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'Bad Behavior Whitelist Group'; $txt['permissionhelp_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'This option will make a member group exempt from all Bad Behavior tests.'; // Bad Behavior End // Begin Auto Embed Media Pro Text Strings $txt['mediapro_admin'] = 'Simple Audio Video Embedder'; $txt['mediapro_settings'] = 'Settings'; $txt['mediapro_save_settings'] = 'Save Settings'; $txt['mediapro_err_cache'] = 'Cache folder not writable must fix for performance!'; // END Auto Embed Media Pro Text Strings $txt['botscout_mail_subject'] = 'Bot Attempt Stopped'; $txt['botscout_mail_body'] = 'A bot tried to register, but was stopped from doing so.' . "\n\n" . 'Bot Name: %s' . "\n" . 'Bot Email: %s' . "\n" . 'IP Address: %s'; 'A' Week 2011

Author Topic: 'A' Week 2011  (Read 1440 times)

analyzedatheist

• Everyone needs to live an analyzed life.
    • The Analyzed Atheist
'A' Week 2011
« on: March 21, 2011, 08:05:59 PM »
Hey all,

I wanted to drop by to let everyone know it's 'A' Week, and you can learn all about it here:

http://www.aweek.biz

Have a nice evening!
People don't think enough.  It's alright to have our superficial interests and entertainment, but if we do not take sufficient time to really think about our life, our place in the universe, and the empirical evidence that points to our origins, then we fail to feel the awe-inspiring  power of the human mind.

Unbeliever

• The Archivist
  • Administrator
  • Never a God around when you need one!
    • Atheist Forums
Re: 'A' Week 2011
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2011, 08:03:16 AM »
Thanks analyzedatheist!

I was gone for a week or so, because of "spring break." I had no way to get on line while the local JC (Junior College, Not the other JC  :wink:) library was closed.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2011, 08:03:38 AM by Unbeliever »
"Some say God is living there [in space]. I was looking around very attentively, but I did not see anyone there. I did not detect either angels or gods....I don't believe in God. I believe in man - his strength, his possibilities, his reason."
Gherman Titov, Soviet cosmonaut, in The Seattle Daily Ti