March 28, 2024, 11:48:43 am

News:

This site is now on a new server!

How to deal with trolls

Started by Unbeliever, October 26, 2006, 12:41:44 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Unbeliever

October 26, 2006, 12:41:44 pm Last Edit: June 04, 2007, 07:46:51 pm by Unbeliever
Internet trolls

The policy on this board is to ignore all trolls. Those who wish to engage them in "debate" do so at their own risk! Troll posts will be eliminated, along with any responses to them.
"Some say God is living there [in space]. I was looking around very attentively, but I did not see anyone there. I did not detect either angels or gods....I don't believe in God. I believe in man - his strength, his possibilities, his reason."
Gherman Titov, Soviet cosmonaut, in The Seattle Daily Ti

ConservativeAtheist

Boy, I sure wish we had the holy hammer of Dax. 

Unbeliever

We may be able to coax Dax here eventually. "'Tis a consummation devoutly to be wished."
"Some say God is living there [in space]. I was looking around very attentively, but I did not see anyone there. I did not detect either angels or gods....I don't believe in God. I believe in man - his strength, his possibilities, his reason."

Mavar-the-Atheist

thanks for the heads up!

P.S this site is easy to use! A informative help page as well! :-D
"It is an absurdity to believe that the Deity has human passions, and one of the lowest of human passions, a restless appetite for applause" -David Hume

Unbeliever

I guess we needn't have worried so much about trolls, we've yet to encounter any here!