// Bad Behavior Start $txt['permissionname_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'Bad Behavior Whitelist Group'; $txt['permissionhelp_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'This option will make a member group exempt from all Bad Behavior tests.'; // Bad Behavior End // Begin Auto Embed Media Pro Text Strings $txt['mediapro_admin'] = 'Simple Audio Video Embedder'; $txt['mediapro_settings'] = 'Settings'; $txt['mediapro_save_settings'] = 'Save Settings'; $txt['mediapro_err_cache'] = 'Cache folder not writable must fix for performance!'; // END Auto Embed Media Pro Text Strings $txt['botscout_mail_subject'] = 'Bot Attempt Stopped'; $txt['botscout_mail_body'] = 'A bot tried to register, but was stopped from doing so.' . "\n\n" . 'Bot Name: %s' . "\n" . 'Bot Email: %s' . "\n" . 'IP Address: %s'; Mathematics

Author Topic: Mathematics  (Read 1692 times)

Unbeliever

• The Archivist
  • Administrator
  • Never a God around when you need one!
    • Atheist Forums
Mathematics
« on: January 14, 2007, 03:25:55 PM »

Graphing Calculator

Quote from: St. Augustine of Hippo
The good Christian should beware of mathematicians, and all those who make empty prophecies. The danger already exists that the mathematicians have made a covenant with the devil to darken the spirit and to confine man in the bonds of Hell.

The Story of Mathematics

List of mathematical symbols

The On-Line Encyclopedia of Integer Sequences® (OEIS®)

LMFDB: an extensive database of mathematical objects arising in Number Theory
Sample lists: L-functions, Elliptic curves, Maass forms, Tables of zeros, Number fields

List of Theorems

List of Lemmas

List of Unsolved Problems in Mathematics

List of Conjectures by Paul Erdos

Millenium Prize Problems

Convergent Series

Divergent Series

Wonders of Numbers (PDF)
Mathematics
Math-History Timeline
Wolfram Mathworld
Mathematicians' Biograpies
Mathematical Quotations Server
Mathematics WWW Virtual Library
Uninteresting numbers
« Last Edit: September 06, 2016, 05:10:13 PM by Unbeliever »
"Some say God is living there [in space]. I was looking around very attentively, but I did not see anyone there. I did not detect either angels or gods....I don't believe in God. I believe in man - his strength, his possibilities, his reason."
Gherman Titov, Soviet cosmonaut, in The Seattle Daily Ti