March 28, 2024, 03:39:36 am

News:

This site is now on a new server!

Mass production of graphene, MIT develops process to make unlimited high quality

Started by Unbeliever, May 21, 2018, 03:36:22 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Unbeliever

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gaoE9cAbgTs

QuoteResearchers at MIT have developed a method to produce high quality graphene at a commercial scale. Their graphene production technique which employs CVD or chemical vapor deposition can produce unlimited rolls of graphene. Their graphene production process is still basically a stadard CVD reactor but stretched out and fed with a conveyor belt. This graphene production method is still graphene production from methane and hydrogen but is just more like an assembly line than a single batch. This method was able to produce high quality graphene membrans with no defects. This graphene can be used for everything that scientists believe it can do. This graphene membrane is so perfect it can be used as a filter for purification! Large scale graphene production of this quality will change the world by making graphene commercially viable. This graphene technology 2018 will allow for a reduction in price for graphene and make graphene batteries, graphene superconductors, graphene screens and all manner of graphene products available to the public. This new product worked as a graphene sieve and passed the graphene strength test to show it is just as strong as graphene produced with traditional methods.
"Some say God is living there [in space]. I was looking around very attentively, but I did not see anyone there. I did not detect either angels or gods....I don't believe in God. I believe in man - his strength, his possibilities, his reason."
Gherman Titov, Soviet cosmonaut, in The Seattle Daily Ti