// Bad Behavior Start $txt['permissionname_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'Bad Behavior Whitelist Group'; $txt['permissionhelp_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'This option will make a member group exempt from all Bad Behavior tests.'; // Bad Behavior End // Begin Auto Embed Media Pro Text Strings $txt['mediapro_admin'] = 'Simple Audio Video Embedder'; $txt['mediapro_settings'] = 'Settings'; $txt['mediapro_save_settings'] = 'Save Settings'; $txt['mediapro_err_cache'] = 'Cache folder not writable must fix for performance!'; // END Auto Embed Media Pro Text Strings $txt['botscout_mail_subject'] = 'Bot Attempt Stopped'; $txt['botscout_mail_body'] = 'A bot tried to register, but was stopped from doing so.' . "\n\n" . 'Bot Name: %s' . "\n" . 'Bot Email: %s' . "\n" . 'IP Address: %s'; This Teenager Will Revolutionize Nuclear Power

Author Topic: This Teenager Will Revolutionize Nuclear Power  (Read 151 times)

Unbeliever

• The Archivist
  • Administrator
  • Never a God around when you need one!
    • Atheist Forums
This Teenager Will Revolutionize Nuclear Power
« on: September 22, 2018, 02:27:21 PM »

At age 11, Taylor Wilson told his parents that he wanted to build a nuclear reactor in the family garage. His parents never guessed he would do it, but three years later Taylor made history.

Since then Taylor has continued to amaze everyone around him with inventions like a cheaper way to make medical isotopes to treat cancer, and a better way to detect dirty bombs. Rock Center's Harry Smith hikes in the mountains of Western Nevada with this boy wonder to learn what makes Taylor Wilson tick.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PINttscIAEo
"Some say God is living there [in space]. I was looking around very attentively, but I did not see anyone there. I did not detect either angels or gods....I don't believe in God. I believe in man - his strength, his possibilities, his reason."
Gherman Titov, Soviet cosmonaut, in The Seattle Daily Ti