// Bad Behavior Start $txt['permissionname_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'Bad Behavior Whitelist Group'; $txt['permissionhelp_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'This option will make a member group exempt from all Bad Behavior tests.'; // Bad Behavior End // Begin Auto Embed Media Pro Text Strings $txt['mediapro_admin'] = 'Simple Audio Video Embedder'; $txt['mediapro_settings'] = 'Settings'; $txt['mediapro_save_settings'] = 'Save Settings'; $txt['mediapro_err_cache'] = 'Cache folder not writable must fix for performance!'; // END Auto Embed Media Pro Text Strings $txt['botscout_mail_subject'] = 'Bot Attempt Stopped'; $txt['botscout_mail_body'] = 'A bot tried to register, but was stopped from doing so.' . "\n\n" . 'Bot Name: %s' . "\n" . 'Bot Email: %s' . "\n" . 'IP Address: %s'; Astrophysicist Debunks Horoscopes with Basic Astronomy

Author Topic: Astrophysicist Debunks Horoscopes with Basic Astronomy  (Read 58 times)

Unbeliever

• The Archivist
  • Administrator
  • Never a God around when you need one!
    • Atheist Forums
Astrophysicist Debunks Horoscopes with Basic Astronomy
« on: May 16, 2019, 11:44:30 AM »

What's the difference between astronomy and astrology? Astronomy is a science. Astrology is not. Astronomy uses the movements of the planets and stars to experimentally determine the physics of the Universe. Astrology uses those same planetary movements to claim that they somehow affect the lives of humans down on Earth. Spoiler alert: THEY DON'T!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JAiW9lx4U58

« Last Edit: May 16, 2019, 11:45:04 AM by Unbeliever »
"Some say God is living there [in space]. I was looking around very attentively, but I did not see anyone there. I did not detect either angels or gods....I don't believe in God. I believe in man - his strength, his possibilities, his reason."
Gherman Titov, Soviet cosmonaut, in The Seattle Daily Ti