// Bad Behavior Start $txt['permissionname_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'Bad Behavior Whitelist Group'; $txt['permissionhelp_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'This option will make a member group exempt from all Bad Behavior tests.'; // Bad Behavior End // Begin Auto Embed Media Pro Text Strings $txt['mediapro_admin'] = 'Simple Audio Video Embedder'; $txt['mediapro_settings'] = 'Settings'; $txt['mediapro_save_settings'] = 'Save Settings'; $txt['mediapro_err_cache'] = 'Cache folder not writable must fix for performance!'; // END Auto Embed Media Pro Text Strings $txt['botscout_mail_subject'] = 'Bot Attempt Stopped'; $txt['botscout_mail_body'] = 'A bot tried to register, but was stopped from doing so.' . "\n\n" . 'Bot Name: %s' . "\n" . 'Bot Email: %s' . "\n" . 'IP Address: %s'; God is on our side. Does that mean war?

Author Topic: God is on our side. Does that mean war?  (Read 3793 times)

Unbeliever

• The Archivist
  • Administrator
  • Never a God around when you need one!
    • Atheist Forums
« Last Edit: March 28, 2007, 01:28:45 PM by Unbeliever »
"Some say God is living there [in space]. I was looking around very attentively, but I did not see anyone there. I did not detect either angels or gods....I don't believe in God. I believe in man - his strength, his possibilities, his reason."
Gherman Titov, Soviet cosmonaut, in The Seattle Daily Ti

imike24

Re: God is on our side. Does that mean war?
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2008, 01:50:53 AM »
Hopefully things will not be as bad as describe.

Unbeliever

• The Archivist
  • Administrator
  • Never a God around when you need one!
    • Atheist Forums
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2008, 10:06:22 AM »
Hi imike24!

I also hope things won't be as bad as all that, but only if enough people know of the danger can it be effectively reduced.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2008, 12:53:35 PM by Unbeliever »
"Some say God is living there [in space]. I was looking around very attentively, but I did not see anyone there. I did not detect either angels or gods....I don't believe in God. I believe in man - his strength, his possibilities, his reason."
Gherman Titov, Soviet cosmonaut, in The Seattle Daily Ti

Dr Ilyas

« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2010, 09:21:19 PM »
Yes, throughout the history of mankind, religious expansion was done by war. Many wars were fought by humans in the name of religions. For instance, the expansion of Islamic empire was the widespread war to the other people in the Middle East, and later to Iran, Afghanistan and India (including Pakistan). Millions of innocent people were slaughtered. This is the same manner with the Christianity's expansion in Europe, the Americas, Africa and other parts of the world. All are done in the name of God.