March 28, 2024, 02:08:38 am

News:

This site is now on a new server!

Countries with highest proportion of atheists/agnostics

Started by Unbeliever, February 14, 2007, 06:06:15 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Unbeliever

"Some say God is living there [in space]. I was looking around very attentively, but I did not see anyone there. I did not detect either angels or gods....I don't believe in God. I believe in man - his strength, his possibilities, his reason."
Gherman Titov, Soviet cosmonaut, in The Seattle Daily Ti

jaywhat

One always has to be aware that every country has a different way of counting who is this or that religion and the statistics are often not to be 'trusted'

Unbeliever

Yeah, these things are always somewhat murky, and the numbers a bit fuzzy. But hopefully we can at least get some idea of the actual case.
"Some say God is living there [in space]. I was looking around very attentively, but I did not see anyone there. I did not detect either angels or gods....I don't believe in God. I believe in man - his strength, his possibilities, his reason."
Gherman Titov, Soviet cosmonaut, in The Seattle Daily Ti

Sandy Price

I think we can see the results in America that a Christian government has wallowed in corruption, lies and manipulations that has cost many innocent lives from not being told the truth.

When people win elections under the assumption they are Christians, our freedoms head down the drain.  The worst offense from the Bush Administration has been the use of a Christian Mercenary group called Blackwater where these mercenaries were trained by the Pat Robertson Law University.  They were given arms and authority to kill Islam at random.  This is just another Crusade for Jesus Christ. 

Give a Christian the power of the USA and watch it abuse all the people of the world.