// Bad Behavior Start $txt['permissionname_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'Bad Behavior Whitelist Group'; $txt['permissionhelp_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'This option will make a member group exempt from all Bad Behavior tests.'; // Bad Behavior End // Begin Auto Embed Media Pro Text Strings $txt['mediapro_admin'] = 'Simple Audio Video Embedder'; $txt['mediapro_settings'] = 'Settings'; $txt['mediapro_save_settings'] = 'Save Settings'; $txt['mediapro_err_cache'] = 'Cache folder not writable must fix for performance!'; // END Auto Embed Media Pro Text Strings $txt['botscout_mail_subject'] = 'Bot Attempt Stopped'; $txt['botscout_mail_body'] = 'A bot tried to register, but was stopped from doing so.' . "\n\n" . 'Bot Name: %s' . "\n" . 'Bot Email: %s' . "\n" . 'IP Address: %s'; How to deal with trolls

Author Topic: How to deal with trolls  (Read 5630 times)

Unbeliever

• The Archivist
  • Administrator
  • Never a God around when you need one!
    • Atheist Forums
How to deal with trolls
« on: October 26, 2006, 12:41:44 PM »
Internet trolls

The policy on this board is to ignore all trolls. Those who wish to engage them in "debate" do so at their own risk! Troll posts will be eliminated, along with any responses to them.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2007, 07:46:51 PM by Unbeliever »
"Some say God is living there [in space]. I was looking around very attentively, but I did not see anyone there. I did not detect either angels or gods....I don't believe in God. I believe in man - his strength, his possibilities, his reason."
Gherman Titov, Soviet cosmonaut, in The Seattle Daily Ti

ConservativeAtheist

Re: How to deal with trolls
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2006, 05:07:04 PM »
Boy, I sure wish we had the holy hammer of Dax. 

Unbeliever

• The Archivist
  • Administrator
    • Atheist Forums
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2006, 10:43:33 AM »
We may be able to coax Dax here eventually. "'Tis a consummation devoutly to be wished."
"Some say God is living there [in space]. I was looking around very attentively, but I did not see anyone there. I did not detect either angels or gods....I don't believe in God. I believe in man - his strength, his possibilities, his reason."

Mavar-the-Atheist

« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2008, 04:40:42 PM »
thanks for the heads up!

P.S this site is easy to use! A informative help page as well! :-D
"It is an absurdity to believe that the Deity has human passions, and one of the lowest of human passions, a restless appetite for applause" -David Hume

Unbeliever

• The Archivist
  • Administrator
    • Atheist Forums
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2008, 12:35:10 PM »
I guess we needn't have worried so much about trolls, we've yet to encounter any here!