March 19, 2024, 03:32:06 am

News:

This site is now on a new server!

Lawlz Unbeliever

Started by ConservativeAtheist, October 27, 2006, 04:52:59 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

ConservativeAtheist

Suuupppppp,

Not much luck on the forum so far eh? It is always fun making one's on website so I guess I'll help you out.

We need a few more peeps and we can really get this forum pumping! :mrgreen:

Unbeliever

Hi CA!

I think it usually takes a while for a new forum to catch on, especially since there are so many out there already. But I'm a patient fellow, in no big hurry. In the mean time, I'll just keep surfing the web for relevant stuff to include here, and post at all the other forums I belong to.
"Some say God is living there [in space]. I was looking around very attentively, but I did not see anyone there. I did not detect either angels or gods....I don't believe in God. I believe in man - his strength, his possibilities, his reason."
Gherman Titov, Soviet cosmonaut, in The Seattle Daily Ti

ConservativeAtheist

Well I really think I am going to post on this forum for 2 reasons.

1. I like the colors better than other forums, they bother me.
2. I like the afro man smiley face, not sure if it is on EA or not.
3. Unbeliever is the man.

saxojon

Well, here is to hoping more ppl join.

Oh, and yes, I am new to the forum.  :-)

Unbeliever

May 23, 2007, 03:01:40 pm #4 Last Edit: July 03, 2007, 02:00:47 pm by Unbeliever
Hi saxojon! Welcome aboard, just look around and have fun!  :-D
"Some say God is living there [in space]. I was looking around very attentively, but I did not see anyone there. I did not detect either angels or gods....I don't believe in God. I believe in man - his strength, his possibilities, his reason."

Zeus

This forum is excellent just for the interesting and useful links, once it gets some more members/discussion it'll be even better. :) Nice work Unbeliever.

Unbeliever

Hi Zeus!

Thanks, glad you like it, I hope you can get some use out of the links I've posted so far. I'll have even more up today, in many different categories. I found a great book with lots of good stuff.